Cookies – small information files placed on your device – are used to improve services for you by, for example:
- Enabling the service to recognise your device so you do not need to give the same information repeatedly.
- Recognising when you have already given a username and password so that you do not need to do so for every subsequent web page you visit.
- Improving services we provide by providing you with a personalised journey, where applicable.
- Measuring how many people are using the services we provide, so we can make them easier and faster to use.
- Analysing data, anonymously, to help us understand how people interact with government services
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your computer, mobile phone or whatever device you are using to access the internet. This information is held in cookies. You can learn more about cookies from the GOV.UK guidance on cookies.
For more information about how to remove cookies from your device, or how to block individual cookies from being received, please see the instructions and guidance at www.aboutcookies.org.
See below for further details about cookies you may encounter while visiting the UDENZ website and associated services such as booking appointment, digital products and request a taxi. These details include what information is being held, how long you can expect it to be stored, and how your experience of our website will change if you block individual cookies from being sent to your device.